Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Thursday

Hi all
A day off work. Tomorrow Mom and Dad, Bruce and I are going to buy fabric for the shop. That will be a lot of fun. This is the first time that I have had a chance to go.
The sun is shining and the robins are back her in Iowa. The only thing missing is the green grass, leaves and flowers. Yes I have spring fever. I want to see some color, the drab grey and brown of winter has lingered long enough.
I am still trying to finish up a quilt. Then I am going to work on a couple of things for Christmas decorations. Try to get a head of the game. LOL

2 comments:

  1. So how was the fabric shopping you lucky girl? Any pics to share? Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey did you get enough people for your PIF? If not I would love to join in...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete