Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello From Hamburg, Germany

Hi all
Yesterday we took a harbour tour of Hamburg and walked around the city a while. We saw a documentary of the firestorm of Hamburg during WW2. That was unbelieveable the destruction. I had never thought about what it was like here before. The city is neat, but too many people for me.
Today we are going to see Schenefeld (I probably did not spell that correctly).
Last night some of Sinje's friends came over to "speak" English with us. However the girls did not speak much English. LOL. The photo is of Sinje and 3 of her friends that were here last night.
The second photo if from St. Nicholi Church tower.
Hope everyone is doing well. I miss all the email chatter.
We go home on Sunday. We have to be at the airport at 5:30 AM.
I am enjoying my trip, but I am ready to get back to my sewing machine. I have some ideas floating in my head for Christmas presents, and I am anxious to get started.
Chat more later

No comments:

Post a Comment